Fireking Baking Company
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Job Type: Full-time
Company Name : Fireking Baking Company
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Braintree, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
The Forklift Operator is responsible for properly processing product for storage and shipment to customers. The position requires the incumbent to work, at times, in a climate of 30° or lower to ensure product freshness. Additional duties include receiving, storing, and distributing products internally to ensure delivery schedules are met. The employee will ensure that high safety and sanitation standards are always maintained.
- Transport pallets and material throughout facilities.
- Adheres to production schedule and customer orders to ensure proper storage and packing.
- Rotating schedule of preparing daily deliveries.
- Ensures that product is properly placed on racks, shelves, or in bins according to established practice.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department and prepare for shipping.
- Ensure that product is handled in a sanitary manner.
- Adhere to the company’s safety practices at all times.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Arranges product in specified sequence for processing by other workers as needed.
- Drives forklift or other motorized equipment to transport items within the plant.
- Supports in maintaining inventory records.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Good physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- High school diploma
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com