Fireking Baking Company
Job Title: 2nd Shift Packaging Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Overview – Fireking Bakery is seeking a qualified and experienced Supervisor for our second shift packaging operations.
Job Description – The Packaging Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the supervising of all packaging department activities on a daily basis. This position supervises the production, quality, and warehousing of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives. The primary focus of this role will be to lead and supervise the daily operations of the packaging team to achieve company objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities – This position is responsible for making sure employees are properly performing their duties that affect food safety or quality of products produced at the facility. In addition, but not limited to:
- Perform all work in accordance with company standards and established safety procedures.
- Learn and understand all equipment in plant from the production area through shipping.
- Ensure that all employees, visitors, etc. follow the company’s Accident Prevention Rules.
- Isolate any product which will not meet the established quality standards or may cause a food safety hazard if eaten. Notify quality assurance department of any such problem and record on appropriate document.
- Make sure employees are following GMP’s, keep their area clean at all times.
- Train and direct laborers in their various jobs, in a way which will promote safety, quality, and productivity.
- Assist in the safe receipt, storage, retrieval, and timely processing of productions and orders.
- Assist in ensuring quality in every aspect of the product.
- Prepare schedules
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements – This position requires a person experienced and/or ability in the following:
- 2 years warehouse / packaging supervision experience preferred.
- Good Communication Skills and Time Management Skills and Self-Motivation.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process, procedures, and machinery.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com